Larry Weiss, CPA, CEPA®, and founder of Weiss Advisors, has a long, proven history and expertise in business development, operations, finance, sales, value acceleration, and exit planning.
He is a CPA and one of an elite group of international, Certified Exit Planning Advisors (CEPA) from the most widely accepted and endorsed professional exit planning program in the world, the Exit Planning Institute.
When it comes to accelerating your business value, transitioning, and exit planning, Larry spent the bulk of his career in roles doing exactly that for private, portfolio, and publicly held companies, with a focus on dental and manufacturing, and he and his team can do the same for you.
After a long, rewarding career with NDX and Keller Dental Laboratory, Larry Weiss is now assisting others in the dental and manufacturing industries and doing what he loves – helping business owners create stability, confidence, and wealth in business and in their personal lives; providing peace of mind and a future they can look forward to.
Take a look at Larry’s professional history and his depth of applied experience relative to business value acceleration planning and exit planning.
- Over 25 years working with thousands of dentists and laboratories.
- Years of financial experience working as a CPA and Chief Financial Officer at Keller Dental.
- In-depth operations experience working as Director of Operations for multiple laboratories at NDX.
- Vast experience as General Manager and Business Unit Leader of the Specialty Appliance Division at Keller Dental Laboratory.
- 5 years as Director of Business Development serving Dental Service Organizations (DSOs).
- Mergers and acquisitions experience at NDX.
- He was also an audit supervisor for Price Waterhouse Coopers, holds many board affiliations, and partners with a reputable network of professional resources to provide the best team of experts for his clients.
May 24th, 2021 | 59 mins 10 secs
cdt, dental, laboratory, managers, marketing, national dentex, planning, podcast, postcards, preat, retirement, score cards, tattoo, technician, voices from the bench
Jim Gorgol has been a lab owner for many years. As he looks to retire, he wants to get his lab so he and his employees are left in a good spot. That is exactly why he is working with Larry Weiss at Weiss Advisors. Larry helps labs by bringing his years of experience in the industry. They talk about the process of taking a good lab and making it great.